Happy 4th from Synced Spaces! Wherever you're celebrating today, we hope it is a happy and safe holiday. Here are a few of our favorite drinks we'll be re-filling all day long.
Strawberry Mint & Hibiscus Iced Tea
- 4 tsp. Dried Spearmint Tea Leaves
- 4 tsp. Dried Hibiscus Flowers
- 2 tsp. Red Raspberry Tea Leaves
- 8 cups boiling Hot Water
- 16 oz. Strawberries
- 1 Juiced Lemon
- 1/3 Cup Raw Honey
1. Place the spearmint leaves, hibiscus flowers, and red raspberry tea leaves in a ½ gallon mason jar or similar sized container. Pour the boiling hot water over the tea leaves and let steep for 15 minutes.
2. Pour the tea through a fine mesh strainer into another jar, pressing on solids to extract all the flavor you can. Discard solids. Let tea cool to room temperature then cover and place in the fridge to chill.
3. Meanwhile, place the strawberries, lemon juice, and honey in a blender and process until completely pureed. Run the mixture through a fine mesh strainer and discard solids. NOTE: this step is not completely necessary and is simply a matter of personal preference. If you don't mind the texture of strawberry seeds in beverages, you can skip this step.
3. Add the strawberry puree to the cold tea and mix well.
4. Pour over ice to serve! Garnish with mint leaves and strawberry slices, if desired.
Sparkling Red, White and Blue Sangria
- 1 bottle dry white wine
- 2 cups fresh blueberries
- 1 cup fresh raspberries
- 1 cup apple juice or white grape juice
- 1 pound fresh strawberries, hulled and sliced
- 1 bottle champagne (or any variety of sparkling white wine)
- 3-4 Granny Smith apples (*or see alternatives below)
1. Stir together white wine, blueberries, raspberries, strawberries and apple juice together in a large pitcher. Cover and refrigerate for 1-4 hours, so that the flavors can meld. (Heads up that the longer the mixture sits, the more red it will become.)
2. When you’re ready to serve the sangria, gradually stir in the champagne and apples and ice. Serve immediately.
Tiffany Blue Sparkler
- 1 ounce chilled Hypnotiq liqueur
- 4 ounces chilled Moscato
1. Measure 1 ounce of chilled Hypnotiq into the champagne flute
2. Fill the flute with chilled Moscato.
Cranberry Lime Fizz
- Sparkling Water
- Unsweetened Cranberry Juice
- Lime Juice
1. Fill a glass of ice with sparkling water and add a splash of unsweetened cranberry juice.
2. Add a squeeze of fresh lime.
3. Add a scoop of lime sorbet for a cool summer treat.